- LM-126 ten anniversary edition use the KT66 as the core.
- Using the Western Electric amplifiers circuit as the blueprint.
- LM-126 is integrated with an input copy WE618 transformer, and set the switch as a monoblock.
- Using 5U4 tube rectifier.
- Almost half of the body of LM-126 is power supply, provide top power support.
- Using a patented power supply shock clip PO-1 LM.
- Using pure manual production.
- LM-126 is fully automatic adjust the bias, even when had changed new KT66 tube the LM-126 can adjust the bias automatically.